Why www.nationalclubgolfer.com can help you reach thousands of serious golfers the length and breadth of Britain
How can we help you?
There are three main ways to promote your company to our thousands of members.
1) Golf clubs can have a page on our site dedicated to their club.
2) Anyone can place adverts on the site on the homepage, landing pages, sub-landing pages and article pages themselves
3) We have opportunities to place adverts on our weekly newsletter or send e-shots to our precious database of golfers
Why advertise with us?
• We reach thousands of golfers every day. Get in touch with us for our latest figures – they are rising every week, so to publish them here would make them almost instantly dated.
• Our thousands of members are serious golfers, the kind of enthusiasts who spend money on their passion. In our most recent survey we discovered they had a handicap of 11 – significantly lower than the national average of 18.
• Through the link with our magazine, Britain's leading free golf publication, we have a priceless reach to golf's grass roots – and the keenest, most devoted golfers in this country
• You get the personal service that only a stand-alone, independent publishing house can provide – and we promise to work harder for you than all the competition
The strengths of the site
• New content is uploaded on a daily basis. The homepage will look totally different from one day to the next. It's not a 'news' site, but it is a vibrant, busy, topical website.
• Our site has a clean look to it and everything is clearly signposted. You never get lost and you always know where to find what you're looking for.
• Our editorial team are respected throughout the industry and are an authoritative and trusted sources of information. Our relaunched site new site is a terrific platform for everything from equipment reviews to insightful interviews.
• Our Courses section is the best in Britain as a result of the combination of comprehensive listings and in-depth reviews. It is THE place to go to find out about a course.
How to get your golf club on our site
Our Courses section is the most comprehensive of its kind in Britain. No other website does what we do. Many offer a listing of all the clubs in Britain, with a brief address and telephone number.
But addresses and telephone numbers don't attract visitors. What we offer is a comprehensive section on each club.
What premium listings get:
• At least 200 words of description
• Special offers
• Location map
• Multiple pictures
• Full address, telephone number, website and email address
We already have over 1,000 courses (out of the total of 2,500) as a premium listing. So, it is the first place golfers look to find out about a course in an area they want to play in.
It costs £600 a year – which works out at just £50 per month – to have your own page.
So to pay for itself it probably needs to attract just one green fee-paying group each month.
Many of Britain's leading courses have already taken us up on the offer - the likes of Royal Dornoch, Ganton, Wentworth and Royal St David's; Can your club afford not to be in Britain's most comprehensive listing of golf courses?
If you're not a golf club
There are a range of ways you can get involved, from a site-wide advert next to our masthead to a small advert on a specific page which is suited to your company.
Or you can you use our precious database of golfers to promote your company's products or services.
Call one of our account managers and they will run you through all the options; there is certain to be a price, package and location to suit your company.
How to contact us
Tel. 01274 851 323